Friday, November 4, 2011

Unearthly hours

It's 04:44 a.m. as I sit here in the room giving my age old blog a complete revamp. The one you are reading right now.
Something that I really shouldn't be doing at this hour but it's never a good idea to not write when you feel like it.
As I sit here, typing away at full speed, I can't help but wonder what other 'normal' people are doing.

Some I know have just woken up from deep slumber to study for exams. Others, tweeting too loudly to have even considered sleeping. Like this one: 'studies have made me forget how to sleep :/' which by the way was retweeted by a fellow batch mate. Yes, there are so many of us. Nocturnals. 


We are normal too. We just don't function the way it's always been. It may be because we like the quiteness of the dark, the chill of the night or maybe for reasons that are not even remotely that poetic but whatever it is.
Here I am, not slept a wink and have an exam to give in about 5 and a half hours.

Maybe I should get some studying done myself.

See you later. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment